Alibaba Group Internet shop - e-commerce
The company is focused on fostering the development of an open, collaborative and prosperous e-commerce eco system that benefits consumers, merchants and the economy as a whole.
Alibaba Group was founded in 1999 by 18 people led by Jack Ma, a former English teacher from Hangzhou, china who has aspired to help make the Internet accessible, trustworthy and beneficial for everyone. The privately held Alibaba Group currently employs more than 20,000 people around the world and has more than 70 offices in Greater China, Singapore, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Huge Alibaba's Group for businesses and affiliated entities include:
- Taobao Marketplace - China's most popular C2C online shopping destination
- Tmall - China's leading B2C shopping destination for quality, brand-name goods
- Juhuasuan - Comprehensive group shopping platform in China
- eTao - Comprehensive shopping search engine in China
- Alibaba.com - Leading global e-commerce platform for small businesses
- 1688.com - Leading e-commerce platform for domestic China trade among small businesses
- AliExpress - Leading global e-marketplace for consumers
- Alibaba Cloud Computing - Developer of platforms for cloud computing and data management
- Alipay - Most widely used third-party online payment platform in China
All Alibaba group e-commerce shops you can find in the catalog and on the official websites.
information was take from :